- AWCWebmasterAsked on February 13, 2015 at 03:43 PM
I'm building a form with labels on the left and form fields on the right. This works fine on all fields except a text area, where the label is above the box, even though I've set the alignment to Left. How can I get the label on the left and the box on the right?
I can't provide a URL because the form hasn't been added to a page yet but hopefully this screenshot of the form field and the setting will explain it (the layout is the same when I preview the form).
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 05:00 PM
Please try it using this steps:
1. Shrink the Text Area field.
2. Set the Label Align to LEFT
it should then align like this
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- AWCWebmasterAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 02:37 PM
I went to the form to do what you suggested and the text are was fine... not sure why but I'm happy with it now!
Many thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 03:52 PM
I can see that it is indeed aligned now
We are glad to know all is good now.
Contact us again anytime should you require further assistance.