- cfresoloneAsked on February 17, 2015 at 10:14 AM
Here's my form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50435739603961
Here it is on our website: http://www.tucsongirlschorus.org/duets-and-dinner-2015#tickets
1) Got a message this morning that the payment portion of the form (where one would specify the number of tickets, see the total, and click 'submit') was not visible. The form just ended after the field "Please seat me with:"
Interestingly, the mobile user WAS able to see everything when she used the jotform link (not our website link).
2) Got a phone call from a customer this morning saying that she could not see the payment portion. She was on a PC. I forgot to ask her what browser she was using.
3) I have now tried the form on four different PCs using Chrome, IE, Firefox, and Safari, and I see the entire form on all of them, so I'm having some difficulty troubleshooting because I can't recreate it! (I don't have a smartphone either).
4) I'm wondering if there might be a Google Sites integration issue? It obviously has to do with the Payment widget, right?
- cfresoloneAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 11:46 AM
Nevermind! Simpler than I thought. I just didn't have enough space allocated for the height, plus I didn't have the scrollbar activated.
Please ignore above post!
- CharlieAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 01:04 PM
It seems that you have managed to resolved the problem. If I may also suggest, you can make your form mobile responsive by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/311-How-to-make-forms-Mobile-Responsive. I would, however, recommend that you ONLY enable the option "Make this form responsive" that is found inside the Form Designer.
If you needed any assistance again, please do let us know here in the forum.