- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 05:00 PM
Get the form URL or the page URL where the form is embedded and have it as your Custom Thank You URL. Check this guide on how to change that: http://www.jotform.com/help/38-Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page.
- dadavewatsonAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 09:36 AM
Thank you but when I redirect my browser returns a 405 Message(Not allowed)
- CarinaAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 11:30 AM
Is this error also happening with the standalone version of the form?
Please let us know the form and the website url so we can run further tests.
This looks like related with the server but we need to investigate it further.
- dadavewatsonAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 01:36 PM
The Form is called the PDMS & LGE2015 and the url that I gave a hypertext link to in the Thank You Message is its url from your server https://secure.myjotform.com/form/50486865384569
- CarinaAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 03:16 PM
I made a test submission and got a thank you message with the url:
The idea is to add the form's url as a custom url:
I made further tests with a clone and had the same 405 error message:
It seems to be a bug. I forwarded this situation to our developers so they can investigate it further. They will contact you as soon as it is solved.
- dadavewatsonAnswered on February 21, 2015 at 07:36 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 21, 2015 at 08:47 AM
The problem is related to Send Post Data. You have it enabled to your form, but you're not forwarding your form data to a custom PHP page. I have it corrected for you. You are now safe to use the thank you URL.