- zshowalterAsked on February 20, 2015 at 04:42 PM
I have a form set-up (beer dinner payment form) and have had 3 guests try to put the information and it keeps telling them error when they try to submit they entry. Is the system down or having issues on your side. Clients were able to use this the past 2 days.
- BenAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 06:15 PM
I took a look at your jotform Zack, but I am not able to see something that would show me the error. I did get an error when I added wrong credit card details, but that was expected, but no other errors were shown.
Could you please tell us what error was shown to them, if you know and if you can recreate the issue yourself as well?
It would be good to know how did they access the jotform?
1. using this link: http://www.jotform.com//?formID=30877092188969
2. using this link: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/30877092188969
3. accessing a page on your website with the embedded jotform?