- LysaneBusqueAsked on February 26, 2015 at 11:51 AM
I had a form that I made and it is on our Web site http://www.jrhenbeauce.com/fr/inscriptions
I still need this form for my inscriptions but in my jotform account, there is no form anymore.
Please help me to get back my form.
418 222-5515, ext. 219 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 26, 2015 at 02:15 PM
I checked your webpage and I was able to see the embedded form.
I checked your account and the form was also available to be edited. Are you still unable to access your form? As far as I can tell it is functioning and available in your account.
- LysaneBusqueAnswered on February 26, 2015 at 02:18 PM
I see it also in my web site but I have nothing in my Jotform account
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 26, 2015 at 03:48 PM
Try clearing your browsers cache and cookies to see if that helps. If not, if possible, try another web browser. There may be a cached version of JotForm loading that is causing conflicts. If you are still unable to view your forms after that, let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. Your forms are however, intact.
- LysaneBusqueAnswered on February 26, 2015 at 05:12 PM
I tried to clear my browsers cache and it doesn't work. But I tried with another browser and I see my forms.