- bryanchrAsked on March 01, 2015 at 06:08 PM
- CharlieAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 01:10 AM
To better assist you, may I know what widget and what part of it you would like to change the font color?
If you are trying to change the font color of the Configurable List widget, you can try using custom CSS codes and adding it to the widget itself.
Here's a simple guide:
1. Click the wizard icon of the widget.
2. Scroll down and you will see the configurable list widget.
We can help you on the CSS code but we need to know which part of the widget you would like to change the font color.
- CharlieAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 08:12 AM
Could you please provide us more details, I see someone posted a reply but there's no indication to whom it came and what he meant by the picture.