- dianefcruzAsked on March 04, 2015 at 02:18 AM
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
This happens on:
- our WordPress site on a live page;
- happens on a barebones test page;
- and happens on the preview test in jotform.com itself (so it's probably not a server communication error?)
Is the script error in your part? Please fix it, thanks.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 08:52 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
The issue was caused because of the older version of the "Spacer" widget you had in your form. I have gone ahead and replaced it with the latest version and that seems to have resolved the issue. Now there is no 403 Forbidden error message is being displayed in the console.
Do test your form again and get back to us if the issue persists.