- salesoperationsAsked on March 04, 2015 at 12:04 PM
We had transferred over all of our AdobeForms to Jotforms. That had also sent over all the submissions, some of which we no longer need. I deleted some yesterday but when I came in today they were all back. How do I delete old forms and keep them deleted?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Do you mean to say that deleted submissions are back again in your form? Please let us know the form name with which you are having this issue and we will take a look.
Here are the steps to delete you form's submission data:
1. Go to your form's submission page: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. Select the desired submission you want to delete and then click on the "Delete" button from top right corner. Please check the screenshot below:
3. You can also select multiple submission records and delete them by clicking on the "Delete Selected Submissions" button which is just above the submission grid:
4. You can also delete all the submissions you have in your form by clicking on the "Delete All Submissions" button which is just above the submission grid (Please be noted that label of the button keeps changing when select multiple submissions or change the date range). Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- salesoperationsAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 01:04 PM
These forms not in BOLD I had Deleted all submissions yesterday when the forms had converted over from AdobeForms. As shown above, the submissions are back again.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 01:42 PM
Deleting any submission should be permanent. There may have been an issue where the deleted submissions were replicated once again via the import process. The only thing I can recommend is to try deleting them again. If they come back once again, we can forward this to our development team to see why.
Just let us know and we will pass this information along.