- organizasyonservisiAsked on March 05, 2015 at 03:24 AM
hello!I can not see the photos uploaded my form. I get an error message. I would like to help in this matter. thanks
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 08:39 AM
I used Comodo Secure DNS, but accessing and downloading files from a jotform are working for me. I used the same DNS for over a year now. What browser is that? Let me know and we'll check further. Are you getting the same error for the other browsers? Please try it.
- organizasyonservisiAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 09:59 AM
- organizasyonservisiAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 10:00 AM
did not improve
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 11:23 AM
Are you using Comodo Internet Security Suit? If so, I would suggest adding Amazon AWS to your whitelist settings.
Check this guide: https://help.comodo.com/topic-72-1-522-6408-.html.
- organizasyonservisiAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 02:50 PM
I not use Comodo Internet...
page itself leads...
- raulAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 04:18 PM
Are you trying to see your photos using a corporate network (for example, the one from your workplace)? If this is the case, you would need to ask your network admin to whitelist Amazon AWS domain address (amazonaws.com) as suggested by @Welvin.
Let us know if this helps.
- organizasyonservisiAnswered on March 06, 2015 at 06:43 PM
sometimes seems to pictures.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 06, 2015 at 08:48 PM
I think you have not tried yet using other browsers aside from Chrome.
Can you also try testing on Firefox or Safari, and IE browser if you can?
Check if the same issue happen when using another browser.
Please inform us of the results.
- organizasyonservisiAnswered on March 08, 2015 at 05:00 AMI tried. problem continues ...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 08, 2015 at 11:07 AM
Can you please share to us the exact URL link of the file you were trying to download that was being blocked ?
Provide to us the steps taken, and we will try to do the same and see if we can replicate the issue.
I assume you were trying to download the uploaded file in your form's View Submissions page.
- organizasyonservisiAnswered on March 08, 2015 at 04:58 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 08, 2015 at 06:16 PM
I was able to easily download the file using the link you provided.
but unfortunately, I was not using Comodo Security on my computer. So that was the big difference.
I will seek out advice from my colleague who have Comodo implementation.
We will update you about this soon as we can.