- denisovicAsked on March 08, 2015 at 02:51 PM
I Try to download Excel but the file is empty.
- ShadaeAnswered on March 08, 2015 at 05:21 PM
I do apologize for the issue that you are experiencing with downloading your submissions.
We have had reports of submissions not downloading and the issue is currently being looked into. I did however do a test download on your account and was able to get the submissions download.
Please try to download the submissions once again. Please inform us if you are still experiencing an issue. If you are, you can also get your submissions by using the Excel Report.
- canefewAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 05:28 AM
I also have the same problem.When i download excel,the file is empty.Please help.
- BouwCenterAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 05:37 AM
I have the same problem. A temporary workaround is to select your form and click Reports > Add new report (the button appears right above the forum after you selected it.
- alp_denizAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 06:59 AM
We have just fixed a related bug. It should have been solved. Could you please confirm?