- jbellamyAsked on March 09, 2015 at 12:39 PMThe problem with conditions mysteriously getting removed is still happening. I noticed it with one my basic forms this weekend. It wasn't that big of a deal but it would be good to know why its happening and bring it to the attention of the jotform developers. I went back into the form and set the conditions again. I will see if it happens again. And I am the only one with access so no one else is editing anything.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 12:50 PM
I understand that you just added back the conditions that disappeared. The possible reasons why the conditions will disappear are the following:
1. Form builder is open on multiple tabs or multiple browsers.
2. Failing to save the changes or an error in saving the form.
3. The user accidentally deleted them.
4. Form caching issues
5. The user logged in to their JotForm account or probably got logged out.
6. Not showing all conditions in the wizard. Make sure "All fields" is selected.
Please take note that these are only possible reasons. You can use the Form Revision tool to revert back the changes if you accidentally deleted the conditions, or if it mysteriously disappeared.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.