- viramblersAsked on March 10, 2015 at 11:44 PM
I am trying to create a form for the creation of events. Ideally I would love it if the form then created an event in my clubs' Google Calendar. Is there a way to do this that I am missing?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 11, 2015 at 06:25 AM
You can embed the Google Calendar to your jotform via the method described on this thread
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Add a free text (HTML) field in your form where you want to display the google calendar. You can find the Free Text (HTML) field under "Power Tools" tab.
3. Grab the iFrame embed code of your google calendar. This guide should help you: http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2012/04/integrating-google-calendar-with-your-website/
4. Add this iFrame embed code in your free text (HTML) :
Please take note that the Google Calendar will not be included on any submission data on the form. It will only work as an embedded calendar on the form. Th functionality of the calendar, i.e. events will only work within the google account.
JotForm do have Calendar Widgets that includes functionality such as events that will work on the form. Perhaps you may want to check the widgets also.
Hope this help. Let us know if there is more we can help you with.