- BOALUKAsked on March 17, 2015 at 07:15 AM
I have tried the PDF form,
1) When I test and hit submit nothing is happening
2) Can you design the PDF i.e. blue background the way you can with the links?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 10:17 AM
1. Yes, it is possible to submit if you are using a full featured PDF reader - one that allows PDF scripting . We have tested the froms with Adobe Reader 9 and Foxit , both are able to submit the forms.
2. The backgrounds might have some issues still. Your form doesn't have a background itself, just the external background, that's why it's not possible to bring the color on your form.
Do not hesitate should you have more questions.