- thcmAsked on March 17, 2015 at 11:35 AM
I need to be reimbursed through my place of employment but the invoices don't show how I paid? They used to (circa 2013) but they don't seem to anymore. Is there another place to look?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 01:07 PM
To view your invoice, please follow this guide:
1. Click on the icon found on the upper right part of the screen on most of the JotForm pages.
2. Click Account
3. Select Billing
4. Click Invoices
You can then click View to view your invoices.
Let us know if you are still unable to locate your invoices and we will be happy to have another look.
- thcmAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 02:15 PM
Yes, I have that invoice. The information on the invoices has changed. It used to very specifically say it was paid my "Visa XXXX"; now it just generically says "Paid in Full". The former was easier to prove to our accounting dept that I actually paid it.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 03:22 PM
I believe this changed when we changed payment processors. They do not include credit card details in the notification emails which is where our invoices are derived. This was for security reasons. If this is not sufficient, let us know and we will be happy to see what else we can do.