- salesoperationsAsked on March 17, 2015 at 05:12 PM
I was added as a User with Full Access. Any new forms I create I can't file into a folder already created or even make up my own folder. Can this feature be added or show me where I can do that? I'm including the options I get after I click on a new form I've created.
- CharlieAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 09:49 PM
Is the username saleoperations is that sub-account user you are referring to? I see in your account that you have the option to create new forms.
Could you try navigating to "My Forms". Make sure you are in your "My Forms" section and click "Create Form". You should see that form in your own list, you can drag it to an existing folder if you would like to give the ownership to an existing shared account user.
You'll see a confirmation message if you would like to proceed on transferring the form to an existing shared folder.
If you would like to share a form that you created, what you can do is follow the same procedure on how the main account shared his/her forms to you. You can check that guide here: http://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User.
I hope that helps.
- JessicaFrekingAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 10:57 AM
I am writing this on behalf of sub-user JessicaFreking. She does not have the ability to file in a folder with SalesOperations which is shared. As shown in image below there is no box next to new form to click on nor any Folder tab at top to attach that way.
I want to add a few sub accounts that can create their own forms but attach/add them to folders I have created for the group or even for them. How can I have that done?
- CharlieAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 12:19 PM
Thank you for the clarification.
Upon checking your sub-account users, it seems that they are unable to create their own forms. I will need to escalate this to our developers so that they can investigate it further.
We'll update you immediately when the problem has been resolved.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- GabrieleAnswered on May 06, 2015 at 02:17 AM
Some news about this matter? We have the same Problem with our sub-user.
- CharlieAnswered on May 06, 2015 at 03:33 AM
To better assist our users, we advise that you open your own thread for your questions or concerns, please use this link to open one: http://www.jotform.com/contact/.
- CharlieAnswered on May 06, 2015 at 03:41 AM
Are yo still unable to create forms? Could you try the following:
1. Log in to your account. And click "Account" at the upper right page menu.
2. Under "Profile", you'll see Account Type "Sub User", we want to change it to "Free". To do that, proceed on step 3.
3. Navigate to Billing/Upgrade->Choose "Free" plan.
4. Make sure to successfully upgrade to "Free" plan, check your "Profile" account type and it should be "Free" now. Navigate to "My Forms" and see if you are now able to create your own forms.
Apologies for the inconvenience. I hope this works.