- cheekyfaceAsked on March 18, 2015 at 10:07 AMWhat about the option in the standard Jotform date-time field settings that says
"Disable Past Dates
If set yes users can not enter dates earlier than then."
I've tried setting this to "yes" but it doesn't seem to be working (I can still select dates in the past). Is that why you referred to the reservation widget instead?
- KadeJMAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 10:29 AM
According to you're issue you are trying to use the DateTime Field with the past dates disabled and it's not working on your end.
I checked the DateTime Field and I can confirm it is still not working so I have sent a bug report about this via this thread so that we can get that fixed.
At the time I had recommended the Reservation Widget the DateTime Field was working. I recommended the Reservation Widget because it has the same option and felt it would be better for that user's situation in the other thread.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 05:30 AM
The field may be able to select past dates but it won't submit the form and will return an error.
- cheekyfaceAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 10:28 PM
I didn't realize that it would cause an error on submit. That's good enough for me.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 03:48 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.