- IC_Hong_KongAsked on March 20, 2015 at 02:29 AM
I have a series of concerts happening over 2 weeks. I would like to use ticket purchase to allow my students to select up to 4 concerts to attend. However, I would like to add non-select-able fields between the select-able tickets in the widget to indicate concerts in week 1 and week 2 (like subheadings).
The problem is students can select up to 4 concerts to attend, they can all be in week one or week two or split over both, but they need to be limited to 4 total, hence why it has to be one instance of the widget.
Is this possible?
Maybe I can edit the source?
- CarinaAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 10:44 AM
It is not possible to edit the widget.
A workaround might be to use several ticket purchase widgets and adding some text fields (that can be hidden):
2. We then add a condition so that if ticket purchase widget is selected than update the text box field with "1":
3. Add a form calculation that will cum all the total fields:
4. Add a text field with a warning message like "You can only select 2 concerts"
5. Add a condition so that if calculation is greater than 2 it will show the message and hide the submit button:
You can test and clone the demo form:
Let us know if we can assist you further.