- PerfectingFaithNYAsked on March 25, 2015 at 12:25 PM
After form has been imported and I do a test for say like the donation form, when I hit the submit button it automatically links to adobe forms central for completion of payment.
- BenAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 01:36 PM
Please let us know what is the jotform so that we can test it out and see what is the issue?
I believe that it could be associated with thank you page redirect, but would like to be sure so that we can properly help you resolve it.
- DarinAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 05:49 PMI ran into something similar, we had one form in FormCentral that was linked to another form in FormCentral.. when the import is accomplished the next form in the chain became the "Thank You" of the form in JotForm.. so for us I just changed that url to go to the next form in Jot. I bet your issue is the same.
- ShadaeAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 06:33 PM
We do ask that each user creates a new thread so that their post can be addressed completely. As such I have moved your post to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/545128
Your inquiry will be addressed there.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 10:32 PM
Your contribution on this thread is greatly appreciated. Thanks!