- httapparelAsked on March 27, 2015 at 12:18 PM
If I add a field to the form that states a persons email address (maybe a drop down list) can I have it so the notification goes to that specific address?
- ShadaeAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 01:50 PM
To confirm you would like to have an email sent to an email address that would be included within the form.
This can be achieved by using an autoresponder email notification. You can view our guide on how to create an autoresponder: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
I hope this helps, please inform us if you need further assistance.
- httapparelAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 02:28 PM
In the form there will be a drop down list with names, the customer would choose the name of the Rep they are trying to contact and fill out the rest of the form, I want that form to go to the person they picked from the list.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 03:44 PM
To enable this go to:
Setup & Embed > Conditions > Select Send an e-mail after submission
This will allow you to send the notification to a different address, based on the selection made in your drop down.
Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.
- httapparelAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 03:55 PM
Thanks, I just found it before you posted this. It's working perfectly
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 04:15 PM
Glad to hear it! Just let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.