- GeodesyxyzAsked on March 31, 2015 at 12:07 AM
How to change the file name of the submission (sent to GDrive) into the name of one of the field of the form. Now the file is named with several numbers, which are not useful for me. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 07:55 AM
You have to use "Custom Folder Name" in the integration and define the fields from your form. For example:
You should get the file name in your Google Drive folder per your integration settings. For example:
You have to remove the integration and integrate it again to do this.
- GeodesyxyzAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 12:47 PM
I did the changes, will try it. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 01:24 PM
Great! Please contact us again if there are any problems.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 02:16 AM
I have split the thread in order to assist better by our support team as you can find it at the following link:
We are going to answer your question at that link.
- mpguignardAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 12:05 PM
Hi! I'm trying to access the same answer (https://www.jotform.com/answers/1055662)
But the link doesn't work...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 01:14 PM
@mpguignard: The thread is private, that is why you can't view it. I see that you have created your own thread regarding the issue. We will address you there instead, link here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1090027.