- isupportproAsked on March 31, 2015 at 04:46 PM
Hi there, I'm working with a Jotform for a client at this web address:
It's embedded through a host called Weebly, and for me it shows up fine in Safari, but not at all in Firefox. My client also says it doesn't show up in Chrome.
Could you give me a hand in figuring out why and how to fix this in a timely manner?
Thanks - it looks like you have an interesting and valuable product if we can get these issues sorted out.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 06:16 PM
I was able to reproduced the issue when I checked the form on your website.
I could not see the form on my browser.
Can you please try first the re-embed process. Remove first the currently embedded jotform on your website.
And then re-embed by following the user guide -Adding-a-Form-to-Weebly
1. Get your form's iFrame codes
2. Open your site using Weebly's site editor
3. Add a Custom HTML element to the desired page on your site
4. Paste your form's embed codes in the Custom HTML area
5. Click the Publish button to save the changes made to your site
Please let us know of the results if it works or not...