- StrawberryDesiAsked on April 01, 2015 at 03:21 AMMy "Review-Before-Submit" button on my JotForm widget won't work. Will you please help.ASAP? Thank you!
- CarinaAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 10:43 AM
I tested the standalone version of the form and it worked:
Is the form embed on a website? If so please let us know the website's url so we can run further tests.
We'll wait for more details to proceed.
- StrawberryDesiAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 10:57 AM
What do you mean by "the standalone version"?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 12:42 PM
By standalone version, she meant the form by itself, not embedded to a webpage. I tested your form as well and I did have some issues with the final page break, but the preview widget was indeed working:
If your form is embedded to a webpage, let us know the URL and we will be happy to have another look. As far as I can tell, the widget should be working.
- StrawberryDesiAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 05:05 PM
What is the ULTIMATE for the standalone version of my form?
It is not embedded in a webpage.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 05:39 PM
The standalone form is just your regular form:
If the widget is not working in the form by itself, I would recommend removing the current widget and replacing it with our current preview before submit widget:
We have made a couple updates to it recently and the old one may still be loading. It does appear as though the widget itself is working.
If that still doesn't allow the widget to work, let us know the error you are receiving or let us know what is happening while attempting to use the widget that isn't working and we will be happy to look into this further.