- shawnsherwoodAsked on April 01, 2015 at 10:15 AM
We use Quickbooks for our non-profit sports program and would love for it to be used for JotForms as well.
As much as I love JotForms I am now looking for another program that will integrate it.
Thanks so much.
- CharlieAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 12:17 PM
Upon checking Quickbooks, if I'm not mistaken it's an accounting software, and not an online payment processor like Paypal, is that correct? I'm sorry but I have little knowledge with it.
We currently do not have a direct integration with it, but we have Zapier, and it has an integration between JotForm and Quickbooks. You can try the Zapier App page here: http://apps.jotform.com/app/zapier_integration. To learn more what services you can use between the integration, you can check their page here: https://zapier.com/app/explore?services=jotform and search from the search bar "Quickbooks".
I hope this helps.
- CharlieAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 12:01 PM
If that is the case, I have created a separate thread that's more focused on the Intuit payment integration. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/547668. We will address to it shortly.
- CMAschoolAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 07:41 PMIntuit's payment processing service is known as "Innovative" and Innovative has just transferred many of its smaller merchants - which would include some JotForm members - to another organization known as "Pivotal 360" the adddress of which is
Pivotal Payments, 5000 Legacy Drive, Suite 320, Plano, TX 75024-3112
and the phone number is 1 844-241-2074
Our firm - the CPA School of Washington, Inc. will be using Pivotal and would like to integrate our account with them.
- CharlieAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 03:33 AM
I opened a separate thread for your concern for us to better assist you. Please refer to this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/674244. We will address it accordingly.