- bcrogueAsked on April 07, 2015 at 05:42 PM
The widget Promociones, there are three lines of gray ,and i can barely see the text. It is possible to change it to white i mean just to see the text.
- mikegultiaAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 10:05 PM
Please allow me to help you.
Here's what you need to do in order for you to change the color of the text of the Ticket Purchases Widget.
1. Edit your form and locate the widget, then click the 'wizard' icon.
After you click that, Ticket Purchases Settings window will pop up.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the Ticket Purchases Settings window and locate the Custom CSS text field.
3. On the field provided for Custom CSS, enter this following codes shown in the image below and click Finish.
Make sure to copy the code exactly as you see it on the image above.
I hope I was able to help you.
Thanks a lot.
- bcrogueAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 10:24 PM
I've been waiting too long, and i feel like there's an answer to this :/.
- mikegultiaAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 10:36 PM
I would like to apologize if you waited too long for your concern to be addressed.
You might want to check my first answer which I've have edited, so I may be able to clarify my explanations and solve the issue.
I hope that I was able to answer your question and help you.
Thank you, bcrogue.
- bcrogueAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 12:39 AM
Thank you so much! :)
- ShadaeAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 08:44 AM
We are happy that you were able to get the desired result on your form.
Thank you Mike for providing assistance.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.