- packerguy1967Asked on April 07, 2015 at 11:55 PM
Adobe Forms Central has an option to view as a .PDF and it shows the form fields with responses ready to print. Can JotForm do that?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 08:56 AM
Original thread title: Can my form be emailed to me in a visual "filled out form" view?
If I understand you correctly, you want to print the form responses with the form fields or labels together right?
Please try the following steps:
1. Add a "Print" button on your form.
2. Add the "Edit Link" in your email notifications.
3. Once you receive an email notification, you will see the "Edit Submissions" link at the bottom.
4. If you click that link, it will go to the form with the submitted data on it where you can edit it or print it from the browser.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you still have other questions.
- CdLScudellerAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 03:12 AM
thank you for your quickly answer.
It's not exactly what I mean, but maybe it's because I didn't ask you correctely.
I would like to print the form but from the "editor part", see the attach.
- KadeJMAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 09:50 AM
I have re-read your response and thank you for your additional information.
To my understanding I think you actually meant that you want to be able to print your submission with your Headers & Field Text as well as the actual submission answers themselves, correct?
If I've still misunderstood you then please let us know.