- gisellepascualAsked on April 08, 2015 at 09:33 PM
I'm building a report and want to use the Question and Answer filter. In this case I've filtered based on the respondents role - "engineer". What I get is what is on the screen shot - blank charts (even though there are responses from this role) and the filter menu shows nothing.
Am I doing something wrong?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 01:42 AM
We apologize for the confusion.
I assume you have followed the user guide: -How-To-Use-Visual-Report-Filters
As mentioned on the user guide...
There are 3 types of filters available for you to use:
1. Date Filters - Include/exclude responses based on the date they are received.
2. Question and Answer Filters(Coming soon).
3. Submission Filters(Coming soon).
Only #1 which is Date Filters is available as of this time.
This was the reason when you tried to filter your chart using the Questions and Answer (for Engineer), it only have an empty chart/graph.
So, as of now, you can only use Date data as your filter for the Visual Report.
- gisellepascualAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 05:41 PM
Ok that makes sense. I did see that but I just figured that the guide was outdated or something because I saw posts in the forum about using it e.g. http://www.jotform.com/answers/542916-Visual-Report-creator-filter-by-submission-option
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 07:13 PM
The feature request ticket http://www.jotform.com/answers/542916 is still open and currently assigned to one of our developer.
So it is not yet available as of this time.
What I did now is include this thread in the request ticket so that it will add up on the number of users requesting the feature.
We will let you know once we have update on the feature.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 11:12 AM
Thanks for reporting this. The bug with creating new Question And Answer filters should now be fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.