- nikkimosesAsked on April 13, 2015 at 05:20 PM
Today, I noticed that when we go to export data as Excel or CSV, that there are several columns completely missing. It is not all blank, but several columns toward the end of the form are missing their content. The titles are there at the top, but the content is missing. Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 06:29 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. The issue has been identified and should be fixed now. Could you try exporting the data once again and let us know if the issue still persists? We will be happy to look into this issue further.
- nikkimosesAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 06:14 PM
No, this is still not handled. Same exact problem still occurring.
Please at least tell me that you guys are still working on it and don't think that the problem is fixed.
- nikkimosesAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 06:17 PM
I am missing columns from BB to HA. That's a LOT of missing data....
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 07:39 PM
Our apologies. I think you're right, was not able to get the data from the mentioned column in CSV or Excel file of your form submissions:
I have now submitted this thread to our developers so they can investigate further. If there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
For now, you may consider creating HTML Table or Grid Listing as a temporary solution for this problem:
- alp_denizAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 10:58 PM
It is fixed just now. Thank you very much for reporting the problem.