- DavidTaveirneAsked on April 14, 2015 at 06:34 PM
I am trying to transfer the skip logic from my forms i created in Adobe FormsCentral to my forms in JotForm and i am unsuccessful. I have been trying to create from scratch the page skipping on my facility scheduler request form and i am unsuccessful (For example - If you click St. Ann as your Church to register for the page order should go like this, page 1, 2, 4, 6, 7; however, if you clicked Our Lady of the Assumption the page order should go like this, page 1, 2, 3, 5, 7). Is there any way that this can work?
Thank YouPage URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 08:35 PM
Please remove all your conditions and follow this workaround:
1) Add a Tex Box(click on the gear icon, then on Hide Field) before the page you want to skip.
2) Click on Conditions and select Update a form field value.
3) Follow this conditional statement, basically you need to output a value(in this case 1) in your text box depending on the selection, then click on "Save":
4) Click on "Add New Condition":
5) Select Skip to a page or end of the form:
6) Apply this conditional statement:
7) Basically you will go back to step 1 to for to apply the next skipping process, at the end, you will have this sets of conditions:
Here is my cloned version of your form: http://form.jotform.co/form/51038150318850
You may clone it if you want to check it further: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
If you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.