What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I transfer the skip logic from Adobe FormsCentral to my form that I imported to JotForm?Asked by DavidTaveirne on April 14, 2015 at 06:34 PM
I am trying to transfer the skip logic from my forms i created in Adobe FormsCentral to my forms in JotForm and i am unsuccessful. I have been trying to create from scratch the page skipping on my facility scheduler request form and i am unsuccessful (For example - If you click St. Ann as your Church to register for the page order should go like this, page 1, 2, 4, 6, 7; however, if you clicked Our Lady of the Assumption the page order should go like this, page 1, 2, 3, 5, 7). Is there any way that this can work?
JotForm FormsCentral skip logic imported
Please remove all your conditions and follow this workaround:
1) Add a Tex Box(click on the gear icon, then on Hide Field) before the page you want to skip.
2) Click on Conditions and select Update a form field value.
3) Follow this conditional statement, basically you need to output a value(in this case 1) in your text box depending on the selection, then click on "Save":
4) Click on "Add New Condition":
5) Select Skip to a page or end of the form:
6) Apply this conditional statement:
7) Basically you will go back to step 1 to for to apply the next skipping process, at the end, you will have this sets of conditions:
Here is my cloned version of your form: http://form.jotform.co/form/51038150318850
You may clone it if you want to check it further: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
If you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.