- EffectiveLeadershipAsked on April 17, 2015 at 03:09 AM
my name is Elena. I'm creating a JotForm with suscription to trainings. Every training has class capacity. How can I restrict the number of suscribers?
- chanestevesAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 04:32 AM
If you want to limit the number of submissions through your form, you can do the following:
1. Open your form in Edit mode and click Preferences in the top toolbar.
2. In the Preferences popup, open Form Limits tab.
3. Enter the Submissions Limit.
4. Click Close Settings.
5. Save your form.
I hope that helps!
- EffectiveLeadershipAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 05:01 AM
thank you for the answer.
But it is relevant to the whole form.
I meant the restrictions of answers to one question. For example, I put the "flag" in "form tools". I put several options which cab be chosen and every options should have a restriction to limit number of participant at one session.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 10:53 AM
You need to explain us in details your scenario.
Meanwhile might try any of these widgets:
Here are some use cases with these widgets:
1.Selection of courses in a school (choose any grade to see how nit works)
2. Date time reservation - language course