- HarrisonStyleAsked on April 17, 2015 at 12:33 PM
I have a jotform set up where they recieve the form automatically as soon as they pay via pay pal. For some reason the client did not receive the form so I need to be able to send it to them manually by email. How do I do that? I need to send it ASAP.
- chanestevesAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 01:15 PM
I am not sure what you meant by sending them the form manually but if you want to send the link of your form, you can do the following:
1. In the top toolbar, click Ember Form.
2. The link to your form will be shown to you.
Please see below.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 02:42 PM
If you mean how you can manually send the form submission to your client through email, then you have to view the form submissions page:
In the form submissions page, click "Forward" button. Enter your client's email in the "To" field and click "Forward Submission" button:
Then guide should also help you troubleshoot the problem:
If your client is using a custom email address, whitelisting us should help.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance.