What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Here's what you need to do in order for you to change the language of your form.
1. Edit your form and go to "Setup & Embed" tab.
2. Click "Preferences" from the Toolbar Menu.
3. The "Preferences" window will open. Then, select the "Advanced Settings" tab.
4. Locate the "Languages" from the selection then, click the "Edit Form Languages" button.
5. The "Multi Language Form Option" will open.
6. Click the "Select Current Form Language" drop down menu to select the language of your Form. You may also type the language in the text field of the drop down menu for fast searching.
Note: The first language that you will select will become the default language of your form initially.
For you to be able to set the second, third, fourth etc... language of your form, here's what you need to do.
1. Click "Add New" located right after the first language you selected.
2. Once you've clicked "Add New", the "Search a language" drop down menu will show.
3. Choose the language you would like to have for your Form's second language. Once you've selected your second language the window below will appear.
Notice: The red warning symbol on the right side of each of the element in your form indicates that you have not set the translation for that form element.
4. Click each of the element to edit the translation (you may use Google Translate for your convenience). After setting the correct translation in the text field provided, click "Save" for each of the element of your form.
5. After you have set all the needed translation for your form, click "Save".
6. You may edit, remove or set your second language as default by clicking it. However, your original language(the one you initially set) is uneditable. Once you're done, you may click "Save".
Note: You will be having this message on the image below, when you click save without completing all the translation and/or leaving at least one red warning symbol.
Here's what your form would look like after setting the languages. Notice the drop-down menu at the upper right corner of your form.
When you select a language that you set from the drop-down menu, your form's language will change automatically.
That's it. I hope I was able to help you with your concern. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us and we will be more than happy to help you.
Thank you for using JotForm.
Hi, to better assist you, I went ahead and opened a separate thread for your concern. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/642002. We will address it shortly.