- leoCADAsked on April 21, 2015 at 02:52 PM
I have someone maliciously spamming a form that I have on my website. I would like to know if there is a way to block someone from filling out the form, or set a max number of times the form can be filled out per day, week, month etc. Would greatly appreciate it, thank you.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 03:50 PM
For you to be able to limit submissions in your form, here's what you need to do.
Assume you already have a form created and you are in "Edit Mode".
1. Make sure you are on "Setup & Embed" tab.
2. Click "Preferences" from the toolbar.
3. On the Preferences window, go to "Form Limits" tab.
4. Edit the "Submission Limit" tab to your desired number of submissions for your form.
(Note: As you can see, you can also set an expiration date to disable your form on a specific date and time.)
For further explanation and if you need more clarifications about limiting your form submissions, you may refer to these documentation:
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, kindly let us know and we will be more than happy to help you.
Thank you for using JotForm.