- DThalasitisAsked on April 22, 2015 at 07:51 PM
I am sending my users a confirmation email (Notify) with a PDF link to their form for downloading, printing or saving. Is there a way to put our logo on this form so when users save or print the logo is visible.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 10:01 PM
1. Add the Logo to your form. You can hide the logo if you don't want it to show in your live form.
2. Go to your form submissions page and do the following.
a. Click Submissions Settings (cog icon)
b. Check "Show Headers and Texts".
3. That's it. Your logo should now appear on the PDF. You can try it by downloading one of your form submission into PDF.
- DThalasitisAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 06:46 AM
I don't think I was clear. The logo is in my form. I see where you go to change the setting on the submissions page to print headers and logos. However, don't see how to save that? When I send a PDF link automatically via a notify email, the logo is still not showing up on the PDF. How do you save that setting? Is it because I am in the middle of a test and am receiving submissions that I cannot change this?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 10:54 AM
You do not have to save the settings of the submission page. As soon as you make the changes in the submission page, it is saved automatically.
I did check your last edited form's submission page and you seems to have configured it correctly do display the images in the submission PDF. I did check the PDF link which was sent in one of the submission email and it seems to display the logo correctly. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to test your form again and see if it is working fine.
- DThalasitisAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 01:16 PM
Thank you. Worked the second time I tried it.
- raulAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 02:03 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you're welcome.
Feel free to contact us again, should you require our assistance.