- kooshirhcAsked on April 23, 2015 at 06:07 PM
Is there a way to have the youtube video start automatically when someone goes to the form?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 08:45 PM
This can be accomplished by using the Iframe Embed widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/iframe_embed
1) Simply go to www.youtube.com, find the youtube video you want, create a new play list and add it there:
2) Go to your playlist:
3) Click on Share>>Embed and then copy URL of the SRC attribute.
4) Paste the URL in a notepad and add at the end of if this: "&autoplay=1"
5) Copy it again, and paste that URL in the Iframe Embed widget:
Here is my example: http://form.jotform.co/form/51128046788865
If you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 27, 2017 at 05:31 PM
I created a separate a new thread for you. Please wait for our reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1156386.