- peterb5065Asked on April 24, 2015 at 02:04 PM
I want to create a target/anchor for users to skip to the bottom of the page. If i put in an image of a button how can i create a link to a target?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 03:53 PM
To achieve what you want you can create anchor inside of your form. I found one of your form and clone it and I added image. If user click on that image it will skip to the bottom of the page.
1. Add one text field inside of your form and then inside of HTML of that field add img code and link that image to some #tag.
2. Add a "Text" field in your form to create a anchor tag where you want to jump. I added it at the end of your form. Please check the screenshot below:
Please take a look at the following form and see if this is what you want to achieve: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51135598208963?
Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this will help.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 05:19 PM
We will resolve your question here http://www.jotform.com/answers/738131