- associacaobcrslAsked on April 28, 2015 at 01:56 PM
There is any way I can create a botton that when you click in it, a form that I choice will be duplicated.
For exemple: Create a "Add field" button before "Saida" field. When you click it, "Entrada" and "Saida" field will duplicate.
- BenAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 03:27 PM
Yes and no.
There is not a button that you can add, but there are 2 widgets that come to mind that you might like and use on your form.
- With this one comes a special manual since there are lots of things that it offers: How to Set Up the Configurable List Widget, but it is very simple to set up so do give it a try.
- This is another great widget that will allow you the same.
You can see how to add a widget to your jotform by taking a look at the following guide: How to Add a Widget to your Form and of course, we are here if needed.
- NVParoleBdAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 03:48 PM
You might find this response to one of my questions helpful:
- BenAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 05:12 PM
Thank you Alan for the extra reference.
The great thing about that approach is that you can set up everything as you wish, the only downside is that you must create a certain set of fields to be able to show them, while the two widgets above will allow you to accept any number of entries under the same labels.
Again thank you for the extra input :)
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 11:43 PM
Since you want to duplicate the entire block of content, the example suggested by NVParoleBd will be perfect.
The "add a field" button needs to bee added by you, I would recommend you to use a Spinner field, to determine the times the blocks will be duplicated.
Just keep in mind that the "duplication" will be limited to the times you duplicate the fields in the builder.
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.