- gr8tags4uAsked on May 01, 2015 at 07:26 PM
I would like to see the email form I get to be a wysiwyg just like the form I edit. I know it can happen as I got one from a competitor one time. He printed his form out that would look just like the form builder looks and sent it to me.
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on May 01, 2015 at 07:50 PM
I do not understand exactly what is your inquiry.
We would appreciate your retyping your question and post it again in this forum.
We will be more than happy to be or your service.
- gr8tags4uAnswered on May 01, 2015 at 09:40 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 02, 2015 at 03:04 AM
If I understood you correctly you want to print submissions of your form which will look exactly the same like your form. If that is the case you can achieve that with adding print button on your form. That can be found on the submit button properties when you click your submit button. Here's how:
I cloned your form and tested it.
Please try this steps:
1. Go to the your form submission page.
Inside of this guide you can find out how to view submission:
2. Inside of submission page, click on the EDIT button on top
3. While you are on the Edit mode, click on the Print button of the your form.
4. Print and follow the print dialog/instructions.
This should give you a print output with layout similar to your form.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- gr8tags4uAnswered on May 03, 2015 at 09:22 PM
That worked. Thank you