- kidsntennsAsked on May 04, 2015 at 02:26 PM
- BorisAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 02:42 PM
Yes, you can set up email notifications to be sent to additional email addresses. Please read the following short guide on how to perform this task, and let us know if you need any kind of help with it. We will be happy to assist you.
Please let us know how it goes.
- SyedAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 02:42 PM
Please follow these steps to use multiple recipients of form.
1) Click on "Emails".
2) Click on "Add New Email".
3) Select "Notifier" and hit "Next".
5) Hit "Finish" to save the Notifier.
Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients:
Read our guide here on Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients.
Please do let us know if you need further assistance on this, we would be happy to assist you in any way.
Have a great day!