- SummitITAsked on May 07, 2015 at 10:05 AM
We do still have concerns about the website security. If the Comodo is secure (like you’ve mentioned) we don’t understand why there is no lock, no https, or no green tab. Can someone explain this? What is the proof of security other than an image of a shield that doesn't even link anywhere?
- CharlieAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 11:35 AM
For security, I've quoted below what our Founder shared regarding this concern:
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched.
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
You can also enable SSL in your form links which will use https:// protocol making it more secure, here's a guide on that: http://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions.
I hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 25, 2017 at 06:15 PM
JotForm Secure Online Forms page is now available, please find detailed information about all common security-related questions, on the link below: