- HillLTDAsked on May 08, 2015 at 02:46 PM
I have set a form to only allow 1 entry per address. Can I change the message that people receive if they try to enter again?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 08, 2015 at 03:20 PM
To my understanding, you are looking to update the Form Warning message shown on the image below:
By the way, I have checked your form and found out that your Unique Submission option is set as "No Check".
To prevent multiple submission, you can either use the Loose Check option or Strict Check option.
Strict Check - uses IP address to prevent multiple submissions and this is a very effective solution to prevent spammers.
- HillLTDAnswered on May 08, 2015 at 03:29 PM
Yes, I have it set for no check right now.
I wanted to see if we change the message someone sees when it is set to check for email address.
We did not really like the message that is shown if someone tries to enter a second time and want to write something a little softer.
- SammyAnswered on May 08, 2015 at 03:35 PM
I hope you managed to change you warning messaged based on Mike's instructions
- HillLTDAnswered on May 08, 2015 at 03:37 PM
Perfect - thanks!