- tuneteamsAsked on May 12, 2015 at 01:37 PM
Hi! I keep receiving a pop up message "Error returned: MySQL server has gone away" , because of it any changes made in the for can't be saved.
- travelistasAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 01:43 PM
I have the same problem
- robinlevasseurAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 01:46 PM
I also have the same problem.
- btimsahAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 02:00 PM
Someone find the MySQL server quick! It was last seen heading for the vending machines!
- leadershipkyAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 02:07 PM
- rbroadfoAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 02:15 PM
Same problem. I don't want to lose my changes.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 03:25 PM
We are sorry for inconvenience you had.
It was a temporarily problem that is now resolved.
In case that you are still facing same problem please inform us.
- rbroadfoAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 03:58 PM
I have made changes to my form 2 hours ago. I just came back to it and I still can't save the changes. http://www.jotform.com//?formID=50274139754256 please advize
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 04:40 PM
I have cloned your form and made small modification and I successfully saved form. Considering that I can not reproduce issue on my side and that error users were getting was temporary I would suggest to you to try to logging in in another tab then trying to save your form in that one. Might be that you were not logged in at that time when you tried to save your form.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- rbroadfoAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 05:04 PM
Thanks for trying. I appreciate the support Jotform provides. I left the page and the changes weren't saved. It's only 30 minutes of work anyways. Cheers.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 05:36 PM
In the off chance your updates were saved automatically at some point, you may be able to find the revision in your history:
Again, our apologies. Though the issue was short lived we strive to have as smooth of a service as we can for our users. I understand it can be rather frustrating when things like this occur.