- IvestaAsked on May 14, 2015 at 12:51 AM
One more question, Here's my form url: http://form.jotform.co/form/51101296285855.
I have included a configurable list widget. But, it seem's I can't modify the text color of the headers. It doesn't fit the motif of our form. Please guide me accordingly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 01:28 AM
Here is the user guide also
when I checked your jotform http://form.jotform.co/form/51101296285855 I see that the Configurable list widget had its Headers bg color already customized.
I'll assume then that you had it figured out already.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- IvestaAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 01:37 AM
Yes I've already customized the header color.. But, I need to change the font/text color in the header. As you can see in the print screen you have sent me, I've indicated font color = white but it's not working.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 02:02 AM
You have to change font color: white to color: white; or color: #FFF;. (Don't forget the semicolon). Place it in the th if you want to change font color of the header.
- IvestaAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 02:06 AM
Yey. thank you so much Christian
Case closed :)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 02:23 AM
You are welcome! Glad to help you.