- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 03:36 PM
I have cloned and tested your form and I was not able to reproduce mentioned problem. Time-stamp is showing inside of Google Spreadsheet integration.
Can you please try to re-integrate Google Spreadsheet.
1. Removed the integration in your form.
2. Clear the Form cache.
3. Log out from JotForm.
4. Clear your web browser's cache.
5. Close and reopen the browser.
6. Log in to JotForm.
7. Reintegrate the Google Spreadsheet.
8. Please test if it works.
Hope this will help. Let us know if need further assistance.
- mbycsdAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 04:11 PM
Yes, I re-integrated the Google Spreadsheet and now the new time-stamps are showing up. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 04:26 PM
Feel free to contact us if you have any other problem.