- anilsingh1386Asked on May 19, 2015 at 05:19 AM
Please let me know the exact procedure of sharing the survey form. I am unable to find any tab related to it.
- BorisAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 06:09 AM
As I am not sure what kind of sharing you have in mind, I will offer several solutions.
1. If you want to share your survey form in a way that other people can use the form to build their own survey forms, please read this guide: Sharing-a-Form-in-the-Form-Templates-Gallery
2. If you would like to send your form for others to fill the form up, so that you can receive their submissions, you can achieve this in one of the following ways.
You can embed the form on your website. (Which Embed Code Should You Use?)
You can send your users a direct link to your form, which is found on the same page as the other embed methods.
You can share the form as an email link, as described in this guide: How-to-Share-Form-using-Email-Link
3. You can also share your forms with a sub-user account: How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User
Please let us know if you have further questions, or if you need any help with your form, and we will be happy to assist you.