- zafanorMDQAsked on May 19, 2015 at 11:58 AM
I'm trying JotForm service for potential recruitment. I've noticed that I'm out of Quota "Form over quota" knowing I have 145 shipments per month.
- SammyAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 01:06 PM
It seems that you have exhausted you free ssl submissions for this month, this happens if you embedded you form with the secure option checked
Could you check if you embedded your form in your site using SSL, you can aslo provide the URL of the site where the form is embedded
- zafanorMDQAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 01:23 PM
- SammyAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 01:34 PM
I have checked the form on the site and the embedding isn't in http so its not the cause, Do you have any other forms embedded on any other sites.
I have reset your SSL limit for this time only, kindly confirm on the other embedded forms if they wer done using SSL option
- zafanorMDQAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 01:49 PM
Embedded forms are not "secure" here:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 02:09 PM
I checked your page and it does not appear as though the form is embedded using the https embed code. You have a new submission since your first post that did not appear to use SSL. As far as I can tell, you should be all set to use regular submissions now. If there are any other pages you would like to have us check, just let us know and we will be happy to have a look.
- zafanorMDQAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 02:25 PM
Thanks David, since you can display the forms in a "regular".