- raulAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 04:32 PM
When you download your submission to a PDF file the uploaded images will be shown there too.
Is this what you're referring to? Or did you mean something else?
- rlzolinasAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 07:54 AM
No, I was asking if there was a way to embed the pdf information in the notification as it is possible with the images. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 09:51 AM
I'm sorry, do you want to get the PDF file format of the submission in the notification email? If so, just insert the PDF Link:
You can also receive the PDF file format as an attachment. Just check it in the notification settings:
- rlzolinasAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 09:53 AM
I did not want to link it, I wanted the actual pdf image to show up inline so that it looks like an actual contract and not a ton of links. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 10:03 AM
Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately, you can only have it as a link or attachment. But you can style the notification email, you can add an inline CSS styles in the source to style the tables and make it like a contract.