- seineriversafetyAsked on May 22, 2015 at 03:01 PM
I am not technical and phoned godaddy to help set up the DNS. They were unable to help even after I sent them this link http://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform. Is there an updated video on how to do this? Can someone help me with this?
- SammyAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 03:45 PM
The procedures outlined in the guide http://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform are the applicable ones even at the present.
I would recommend providing go-daddy with the custom URL name you want to point to our server (custom.jotform2.com)
It is recommended that you domain manager carry out the above steps so that in case of unexpected results, a rollback can be initiated.
The procedure usually involves the following steps
1. creating a sub-domain in your site e.g forms.site-name.com
2. Changing the CNAME of the sub domain to point too custom.jotform2.com
The change usually take 48 hours to fully propagate, if you have further questions, please contact us.
- DodgeAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 04:55 AM
how can i change the domain... i want to change form.jotform.me to LGFB-ELSPIINQUIRYFORM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 09:30 AM
@Dodge: My colleague has already answered your question on your other thread. Please check https://www.jotform.com/answers/930788.