- cainimagesAsked on May 26, 2015 at 09:08 AM
- KadeJMAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Thank you for your inquiry about a possible integration with square's pos.
I do believe this and other related options might be an interesting idea so I have submitted a feature request for this on your behalf.
However, be advised that I can't make any guarantees as it is primarily up to our developers to consider your idea and implement it if they think it is feasible enough.
If there are any changes or updates we'll let you know here.
- gruvyprintAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 01:46 PM
i need this payment intergration
- CarinaAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 04:00 PM
Please open a new thread so we can forward your request to our developers.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 10:29 AM
We keep getting a lot of requests for SquareUp integration, that is why we are curious as to how exactly our users would want the integration to behave/work.
We appreciate if you can tell us what you want or expect on a SquareUp -> JotForm integration. Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated.
- gruvyprintAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 05:45 PMI would use it as a product in a form same functions as paypal .
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 09:05 PM
Thank you for the info, our developers will take it into account.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 12:56 PM
Update: we are happy to announce that Square payment integration is now available: https://www.jotform.com/blog/246-Create-JotForm-Payment-Forms-Using-Square