- kjaskelaAsked on May 27, 2015 at 06:15 PM
Hello! I have a free account with MailChimp but auto notifications are only sent to each person who subscribes if I pay for an upgraded account. Is there a workaround for this through JotForm? See below...
1) Someone subscribes
2) information goes to my integrated MailChimp and my integrated Google Sheet (already linked).
3) New subscriber is then sent to a thank you page on my website (already linked).
4) New subscriber is then sent an automatic welcome email I have designed through Mailchip
- raulAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 08:08 PM
You can configure autoresponders in JotForm by following the steps provided here: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
Is this what you're looking for? The autoresponders are triggered when the form is submitted, so your users will receive it as soon as the complete your form (after step 1).