- jbjensen1Asked on June 05, 2015 at 04:12 PM
That's it, that's the problem. Very depressing. Any help with this????? I can get the forms to show on a phone, but only if I enable desktop mode. That's really not going to work with what I'm going for ... .please help!!!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 05:31 PM
It will help us also understand more on the problem if you share to us the URL of your website where you have used the form.
I get the impression that by WPTouch you must be referring to the Wordpress suite/plugin. Correct me if not.
In my initial search, I found that you need to configure first the WPTocuh to allow external content so that you will not need to use desktop mode.
We will wait for your updated response.
- jbjensen1Answered on June 24, 2015 at 05:40 PM
I will check on those settings. Thank you so much.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 05:47 PM
Thank you for updating us.
Do let us know of the results after setting the configurations or if further assistance is needed.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 05:55 PM
I also suggest configuring the form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/51746224349963 to be Mobile responsive.
Follow this user guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/311-How-to-make-Forms-Mobile-Responsive
adding the Mobile Responsive Widget on the form should also help.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 10:12 PM
I have moved your query to a new thread. You can find it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/709863. We will reply there as soon as possible. Regards.